Marley Deutschland GmbH gives a 10-year guarantee on appropriately marked folding doors. Guarantee undertakings are made on the following terms and conditions:
1. Marley Deutschland GmbH guarantees that its folding doors are exclusively made of high-class materials and are subject to strict quality control. We, therefore, guarantee that the acquired folding door will remain fully functional for at least ten years.
2. The aforesaid guarantee only applies for newly produced folding doors which have been acquired from Marley Deutschland GmbH or from an authorized dealer and which are subject to normal use in a domestic environment in accordance with the stipulated conditions. The guarantee presupposes that the folding door is installed professionally in accordance with the accompanying assembly instructions and that appropriate handling and regular maintenance are applied. This guarantee will lapse in the event of any commercial, public, or untypical use or if the folding doors are installed externally. The guarantee will also lapse if the buyer makes any conversions, technical changes or applies paints or lacquers, etc..
3. The guarantee includes all defects, which are demonstrably due to a fault in material or processing. Wear and tear parts are excluded from the guarantee. Marley Deutschland GmbH will rectify defects free of charge either by rectification or replacement. In the event of replacement, an identical product will be supplied with regard to its construction and/or price.
4. Statutory guarantee laws remain unaffected. If the guarantee given by Marley Deutschland GmbH exceeds the legal guarantee, the guarantee shall not apply for legal warranty claims, especially the obligation to pay compensation or to assume transport and labor costs, etc.
5. This guarantee is valid for 10 years as from the date of purchase. Guarantee undertakings shall only be made if the original invoice or sales slip is presented (stating the date of purchase and the name of the dealer) together with the defective product. Defect claims have to be reported to Marley Deutschland GmbH, Adolf-Oesterheld-Str. 28, 31515 Wunstorf without delay.
Our success has and still does come from customer recommendations.
Please note when you receive your goods you must check them for damage before you sign for them. Once signed as received in good condition claims for damaged goods are not covered by our carrier’s insurance company (signing unchecked will not cover you). In the event, a door arrives damaged we will replace all damaged parts free of charge if you have signed for the door as damaged.
We will contact you the day your delivery is being despatched to confirm it's packed and it is on the carrier most deliveries 98% will arrive on time Always check your delivery for damage when it is delivered before signing, all goods sent by us are insured against damage until you sign, signing unchecked does not cover the delivery against damage.
Do not book your builder until your materials are on site as some deliveries do go wrong and we are unable to compensate you for your builder's time.
For deliveries to Islands around the UK excluding Ireland, there may be an extra delivery charge requested by your local carrier that delivers in your area.
We send products wrapped in protective packaging to avoid damage. When the delivery has arrived you need to remove the outer packaging. Do not store plastic products in the packaging or inner bags in direct sunlight this will avoid damage to the products due to overheating
In the event we have a stock shortage we will (unless advised otherwise) arrange an alternative product this helps to reduce waiting times when some products are not available with some products we will send you the next biggest available size which may require cutting to size on site.
Customers that use this site to order will agree to the terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions you will not be able to use this site.
We reserve the right to update or modify the terms and conditions on this site at any time
Please ensure you reread these terms and conditions on each visit to the site.
Master Plastics reserve the right to refuse any order without giving reason or to request further information so as to allow that order to be processed. You will receive an automatic email upon placing an order this is only an acknowledgment that your order has been received.
Your order will be acknowledged by email on the understanding that delivery is subject to stock availability. When items are out of stock you will be notified via your e-mail address or by telephone as to when your order can be processed if this is not within 21 days you can cancel your order and a full refund will be made.
We at Master plastics are committed to complete customer satisfaction.
In 18 years of trading, we have had very few complaints however if you need the assistance of any kind you can contact our customer service manager R Howes between by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have a complaint about any aspect of our service, goods, or delivery times please contact us by email or telephone.
We will respond to any complaint within 3 working days. In most cases, we resolve the problem during your initial phone call.
All complaints will be dealt with in a Fair, Confidential, and effective manner.
The person responsible for logging complaints and reviewing them: Robert Howes
Your statuary rights are acknowledged by Master Plastics however we can not accept responsibility for failure to deliver your goods on time. We always do our best to deliver to you on time as agreed normally within six working days however we do not guarantee to deliver and we can not accept any responsibility for any losses you may incur due to late or none delivery.
We also reserve the right to deliver as quicker than six days whenever possible.
We will NOT give your email address to any other company
We will not send unsolicited emails to consumers unless you have first given your consent.
You can ‘opt-in’ to receive emails detailing new products and special offers here.
Customer support and service
You can contact us by email or by phoning (0117) 9719922 between 8 am – 5 pm Mon to Friday and 8 am – 12 noon on Saturdays. Calls charged a normal cost.
External sites many third-party sites link to us we do not have any control as to the content or management and as such we accept no responsibility for there content whatsoever.
However, if you feel a site blatantly tricked or mislead you in any way please let us know so we can take appropriate action
All sizes given are approximate manufactures' terms and conditions will apply to the installation of certain products many products on this site carry a manufacturer 10-year guarantee this is supplied by the manufacture and not by Master Plastics.
The terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
Please check your goods when they are delivered as once you have signed for them we can not exchange damaged goods or replace missing parts delivery notes are sent with all orders.
Deliveries To UK Islands
For deliveries to Islands around the UK excluding Ireland, there may be an extra delivery charge requested by your local carrier that delivers on your island. These charges are extra to the charge on our site, our charge only gets the delivery to the mainland port in some cases.
Orders may be canceled within 14 working days without giving a reason. The customer is responsible for all charges incurred returning goods, which will differ from that of the delivery charge. All other monies paid will be refunded by cheque within 30 days, The 14 day cancellation period will commence on the day following the customer receives their order. Goods must be returned in the same condition as delivered, therefore cellophane protection should not be removed and goods not cut or drilled. Boxed items must be returned complete, not part used.
Damages & Missing Goods
All products leave us in good condition please check your items when they arrive. Scratches and dents in the plastic and missing products will be assumed to have happened after delivery if not notified within 7 days.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Made to measure items including UPVc Products & GRP Made to measure products.